Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Jess is here!!!!! AND traveling Kirsten!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Well, we've had a very exciting week!
    Monday, Kirsten the traveling doll that we are hosting arrived! DD and Samantha couldn't wait for her to get here. Well, we immediately headed to the library with the 'girls' and made another couple of stops before heading back home. Got home and guess who was sitting on the front porch??? That's right, JESS!!!!!!!!!
    DD was screaming and everything, it was a hoot! DD, Samantha and visiting Kirsten couldn't wait to get the box open!

    Well, Jess is well, PERFECT!!!
    She is so much prettier than her pics in the catalogue.
    I was somewhat concerned after reading some of the posts on the HB, but she is perfect.
    I can't find anything wrong with her. Hair is thinner ,but not objectionable at all.

    DD said that the dolls hardly slept at all that night. She said they stayed up giggling and talking all night! LOL

    Having a traveling doll in the house is great too. We've taken her on several short trips so far, one of which is the TV station where my husband was taping a Gospel Music show. (He sings with a Gospel Group)All three 'girls' took a turn on stage after the taping was over! What fun!!!

    Everywhere that we've been this week with the dolls, we've had people stop us to ask which AG dolls they were!!!! DD's loving it!

    ALSO, we stopped at a TS on Tuesday night and got a non-AG drafting table and desk chair for $6. It is extremely well made, metal legs and all.

    So, we've had a very productive and fun AG week all around!!!

    I will try to post pictures as soon as I get the chance!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on getting Jess! I'm glad your daughter loves her! Can't wait to see pictures! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats on Jess! I'm glad the girls are having fun!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats to your DD on Jess!Can't wait for pics!

  5. #5
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    I'm so glad you're haveing fun hosting my Kirsten! I would love to see pictures!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome on Jess and the AG find! Hope you post pics soon of TD Kirsten!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on Jess! Enjoy her! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a fun AG week you all are having! I'd love to see the pictures. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •